- In store we accept: Debit, Cash, Visa, Mastercard.
- Online we accept: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, BTC, BCH, ETH, and Doge.
- Prices are in Canadian dollars excluding any applicable taxes.
- Errors, misprints and omissions (including incorrect prices, descriptions or specifications for products) may sometimes occur.
- Taps Games may at any time, without any prior notice or liability to any Website user (a) correct any error, inaccuracy or omission; (b) change the products and services available on the Website, or the prices, fees, and specifications of such products and services, or any promotional offers and any other website content; and (c) limit quantities available for sale.
- All product is shipped via Canada Post or Fedex. Orders usually ship the next business day. Shipping times can vary due to order volume and Taps Games is not responsible for delays within the Canada Post system and does not provide refunds for items that arrive outside of the estimated times.
- Orders are shipped to the address provided during the check out process. If an order is returned to us by Canada Post or Fedex due to an incorrect or incomplete address the customer is responsible for additional shipping charges to have the order sent out a second time.
- We are not responsible for orders that have been lost dude to customer giving an incorrect address.
- Shipping Insurance: Up to $100 of insurance coverage is included. Additional insurance is not available at this time.
- Signature Confirmation: Orders under $100.00 will not include Signature Confirmation. If you wish it can be included at extra charge. Please add it to the shipping notes. Orders over $100.00 have Signature Confirmation included.
- Taps Games only ships within Canada. International orders will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
- Taps Games does not offer flat rate shipping. Please use the shipping rate calculator to determine the local shipping costs to your area.
- Taps Games offers local delivery within the City of Edmonton, Alberta only. Leave contact information upon ordering. Delivery typically will be done within 24-72 hours of ordering.
IN STORE PICKUP
- Paid for items will only be released to the name on the account. ID will need to be verified before the items are released.
- If an in-store order is not picked up with 14 days, the contents of the order will be returned to the store. The customer will be contacted multiple times before this occurs.
- Please check indicated stock upon adding items to your cart.
- Items from our 2854 Calgary Trail location are only available for Store Pickup, or Local Delivery.
- Items from our online Warehouse are only available via Canada Post or local delivery.
- While great effort is taken to remain accurate, Taps Games does not guarantee that products and services advertised on our website will be available when ordered or thereafter. Taps Games makes no warranty that the content of the website, including product descriptions or photographs, are accurate or complete.
- Due to high rates of fraud, all TCG purchases are final and no returns will be accepted.
- All other unopened items may be returned for store credit only.
MISSING/ DAMAGED PIECES
- If your board game or miniature is missing pieces or if there is a manufacturing error, please contact the publisher directly. Publishers do not send replacement pieces to retail stores. As this problem is somewhat common, publishers usually provide a quick turnaround in supplying the pieces (at no charge).
- Sometimes mistakes are made, so if your order is missing an item, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org)